Neth Socheta is much more than just a local guesthouse or an hotel, we offers guests quality facilities and services including Free Wi-Fi Internet access, local tour booking service, travel arrangements, local information, andlocal restaurant serving Cambodian menu, airport and boat transfer.Locally owned by Cambodian who himself is the architecture graduated from Germany’ Hamburg University -school of Carpentry, we are capable and ready to give you tips foryour journey or to exchange the opinion about Cambodia and travel experience. Ourstaff speaks both English and German!
The following service and facilities available in our hotel includes:
* Business Center: A small corner of computer access to the Internet with free-of-charge. No matter where you are in the world; you still be able to connect to your friends, family from here. Our communication tool and program including: Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, MSN, Facebook,Twitter and the Blogger are available
* Restaurant: After along day at the temples, indulge in our traditional Khmer restaurant – The Neth Socheata Restaurant, a perfect place to save our authentic local cuisine and other exotic Asian or Western cuisine.
* RoomService: we offer limited room service between 1000hrs until 2200hrs. You canorder your meal directly from your room.
* LaundryService: We provide high quality laundry service at a reasonable price. Iron/ironingboard is available upon request at no cost.
* Pick-Up Service: We provide complimentaryairport or bus pick-up service by our Cambodian Remorques style (Tuk-Tuk). Ifyou have booked your accommodation with us, please feel free to contact us for thearrangement.
Our area of attraction (within the walking distance from our hotel)
- Psar Chass (Old Market)
- The Siem Reap Pub-Street
- The Siem Reap Night Market
- The Angkor Night Market
- The Angkor Trade Center (Shopping Center)
- Wat Preah Prom Roat Pagoda (a must see pagoda in Siem Reap)
Our local attraction in Siem Reap
- Lucky Mall Shopping Center (1km)
- Angkor Wat Temple Complex(7km)
- Great Lake of Tonle Spa – largest fresh water in Asia (15km)
- Angkor Golf Resort– designed by Nick Faldo (5km)
- The Angkor Silk Fam (15km)
- Cambodian Cultural Village (4km)
- Angkor National Museum (2km)
- Siem Reap International Airport (6km)